Old 06-04-2012, 01:45 PM
jljack

Originally Posted by J Miller View Post
AH HA!!!!! So ..... you're the one that got that machine. I was kinda watching it cos it is soooooooo purty, but I didn't bid on it.

Since we seem to both be bidding on GW perhaps we should exchange bidder names so we don't compete with each other ...... um too much anyway.

There's one on GW right now we bid on. We're out bid but that's subject to change. I don't wanna list it here, might give somebody ideas ..... LOL

OK, as for your question:
In Miriam's thread; You've just gotta love the 'Little Old Ladies' (3/4 size or smaller vintage machine)
http://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage...e-t185449.html
on page 3 I posted my Minnesota ~B~ and said I thought it might be a 3/4 sized machine. My reasoning was the same as yours. It's pretty small in the harp area. But Miriam and Mizkaki started running some measurements by me and it's actually closer to a full sized machine than a 3/4 size. Since yours looks really close to the same size as my Minnesota I'll be it measures out as a full size too.

Joe
Yes, I did snag her, and for a good price! I am just so happy with her!! I am basing my 3/4 size guess on her overall size...the fact that her base is curved close to the back of the column may be deceiving my perception. But I'm going to measure her when I get home. She is cute and everything moves smoothly, and her attachments are in awesome condition....very clean and most of them there. Did you see my pictures on the Pictures thread?