View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 03:47 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by Little RoO View Post
Please....Please can someone tell me why this Machine Embroidery section is not yet a new link? I know there was some discussion about it sometime ago .... but surely it's popularity shows there are many of us that use embroidery as part of our quilts.
It would be great if it were.
So far nothing. Maybe we should start a new link where everyone signs in if they think it's a good idea to create us a link; like a petition of sorts. I don't know, but there are lots of people on here that do embroidery and also use it for quilting. They say they don't want to make this site too much about crafting but you have links for recipes and other non-related sewing (let alone quilting) things. I think everyone would gain from it. There are always people who say they bought their machine and never or hardly ever used the embroideried part of it. I've even this past week or so seen more than one person wanting answers to embroideried questions but didn't see this link. There is a need for it which is proven if you look at how many Yahoo groups there are out there. I'd like to be able to go to one place and get my quilting/embroidery information/answers all together. Most of us are so busy we don't have time to search for good groups on the net. Maybe one day they'll see it that way. I don't look at embroidering as a craft at all.