Old 06-05-2012, 03:50 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

My Handy Andy changed a bit; it started with a center that had me remembering the old song, "Pistol packing Mama, lay your pistol down", then went to the dogs...man's best friend: [ATTACH=CONFIG]340124[/ATTACH]The Duke is at the head of the table, Deputy Dawg against the wall where he can see who enters the 'Spur Bar', Smiley is the one looking in the mirror, so he can see an image of himself, making others think there are two of them...twins. You can name the other characters as you wish.

Now Hen and chicks were a bit easier to do; had fun with this one:[ATTACH=CONFIG]340125[/ATTACH]Of course its hard to keep a chicken in its pen...and they need the chicken wire around them, so I added the solid border around to keep the chickens safe. Our 'chicks' are growing so fast...the dark cornish chicks have a 'hawk' beak and feet like a sparrow that grasps the wire outside and hangs on to it much like a bird would...two escaped the pen and did a demo...showing me what they could do. I did get them back in with the others.
Attached Thumbnails handyandy.jpg   oldhen-chickens.jpg