View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 06:08 PM
joejoe31

two days back to back I recieved two packages or fqs One package ws this bueatiful PINK bubble package I was so excited like a child on xmas.As I sat at the end of my driveway I opened it and oh my dear lord.The fabrics from sherrie aka stitchingpost{ i think}not only were vibrant and awesome but there was 6 and a patteren i think ill do to start my day off,and a nice card.I will post pics tomorrow,one thing my DMIL seen the one with the lillys and other blended flowers and I seen it in her eyes she wished she could have it sooo I shared ONE only one it was hard but i love her lol.Then the next day another package I was thinking weird I thought only one package would be coming is this really mine,sure enough I opened it and it was more fqs.Lord thank you .Not sure why I got two but I thank you ummm lilly and Oz ? didnt know what was the board name or not but the fabrics you sent where PERFECT mardigra mask and purple and oh my I loved the CHOCOLATE ty tyty .I had something happen a few days ago that was the worst thing ever,I wont blat about it but smiles laughter and happiness has been nil for none.Anyways THANKYOU I will post pics soon . Jess

Last edited by joejoe31; 06-05-2012 at 06:11 PM. Reason: spelling lol