View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 05:23 AM
romanojg

NO, I never answer any of those from paypal or any others. I get them all the time and I don't have a limit from PayPal. If you log onto your paypal account there will be a message area if they want something from you. You never know where those links take you. I also get them from Well Fargo now that they are a big company and telling me that I need to update my account or I'll be locked out. I haven't had an account there in over 5 yrs, I also just got one from Cap 1 saying since I didn't respond to my last email they were locking me out of my account because I hadn't updated it in a while. I knew I'd just done that a month ago, I went to cap1 and I wasn't locked out. If you get an email don't use the link in the email. Go to the web address you normally would go to and log in and most of them have a message center if they want something from you. These scams have been going on for several yrs; they create a web page so that when you hit the link it takes you to a site that looks like where you need to be and you give them your info and they got you. DO CLICK ON THE EMAIL LINK. They also like to do text messages about your bank; I get them from banks that I've never belonged from.