Old 06-06-2012, 06:41 AM
BuzzinBumble

Originally Posted by Crazy Quiltin Robin View Post
Looks like I will set this one out ladies .... Dr. Selby of OU Medical Center says we are going to do a stemcell treatment soon .... so for how ever long it takes to get my white cell count back up I am out of the game ....but I will be watching you guys and drooling over the beauty you create in miniture ..... have fun and happy quilting ...Crazy Quiltin Robin ...........
P.S. my little crazy quilt is done and will be in the mail Monday .....what fun I had doing that one .....
Robin, I'm sure we all will be thinking of you and do hope and pray that your stem cell treatment is a resounding success. One thing for certain, once you get back in the game, quilting is a very uplifting and healing occupation; whether you are enjoying looking at these pretty quilts here or making your own. Wishing you the best outcome!

Fellow Swappers, I'm a little flabbergasted over how fast the first of you got your quilts finished. But that's good because you've inspired me with your pretty quilts! Kris - I'm rumbling along and making good headway on your quilt!