View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 09:22 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

So funny now!! Yeah my son Nathan gets upset and I say I seem to remember when........

Nathan left home at the age of 16. I could have drug him home but I chose to keep in touch instead. So he had friends who drank and he drank and I just prayed. My other son got involved in a dare that ended up with us in court with him when he was 17.
When Nathan's daughter was about 14 she lied to her parents and went to a keg party that was held in a corn field! The party was raided and everyone but Nicci had a backup plan. Someone to call to come and pick them up etc. So everyone but Nicci and her girlfriend scattered leaving the two girls to get caught by the cops.
Nathan couldn't believe she was so dumb as to not have a back up plan!! He said he and his friend Jeremy always had a back up plan!!
I was like Nathan Wayne!!! For pete's sake!!! Nicci did get in big trouble with mom and dad tho!! When my youngest got in trouble Nathan's comment then was that he did alot of the same things he just didn't get caught!!!

I am so glad I am not raising kids anymore!!!!!!! Tho you might think my kids grew to be delinquents but they are reasonably responsible people!!! Both boys are electricians now so I guess they grew up somewhere along the way!!! LOL