View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 09:54 AM
doll-lady

i did send the email to the [email protected] but i did call them the other day at the telephone number that is listed on their site and the guy did say that i needed to get vertified. to do that you have to give your account number and routing number. i checked with the bank and the woman there said paypal is good to use as it protects your credit card number but she also said once someone get your routing number and account number, they can get your money. she said it is very scary these days how easy someone can get your money. so now i don't know what to do? i never did get vertified at paypal before. i just ignored the pleas and didn't run into a problem before now but i think if you buy on ebay, you have to use paypal so i would be shut out if i don't get it vertified. he did say, i could still use my credit card to pay but you would have to change something when you checked out. he said i could call paypal when i was going to pay for something and they would walk me through it the first time so i would know how to do it.