Old 06-06-2012, 11:49 AM
romanojg

I have lots of Christmas fabric I just have to figure out what to make. I do have some of my FSL ornaments ready to be put together but I shouldn't take a lot of credit for being ahead on that. I started them before Christmas last yr but was trying to use the cone serger thread and sometimes it would work other times it would break. It wasn't until the night before Easter and I was yet again attempting to do FSL that I figured out the problem. So now I also have several baskets ready to be put together for Easter next yr as well. I wanted to use the cone thread on this because I can't see spending a lot on thread on some things. I'll buy the good thread when doing things that need to stand up and last but not these. I was so happy when I finally got it to work. I'm thinking some table runners as well. I know that in my embroidery class we are doing one with poinsettas on it because I helped the teacher pick out some of the designs from Hatched in Africa's quilt show when it was in town.