View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 06:13 PM
Tartan
Power Poster

If it's a multi-generation bridal shower, I always enjoy the "What is it" game. You go through the kitchen junk drawer and get some of the gadgets that you've purchased over the years and attach numbers to them. I also went into a kitchen shop and picked up a few brand new gadgets. You see how many of the young ladies know what a hand beater, lemon zester, strawberry huller, string bean maker, orange peeler, ice tongs/sugar tongs etc are. Most of the older generation always get those but are stumped on the new ones like mandolin, salad clams, cup cake holder, pie crust edge guards etc. The person who gets the most correct answers gets a prize and the gadgets I purchased to add to their junk drawer.
Kitchen Bingo is always fun too. You give them a sheet with spaces to fill in with a list of kitchen objects listed at the top of the page. You have more objects listed then there are spaces and so each Bingo board is different. Then you call out the ones from your master Bingo card and depending on where they put their objects and which ones they choose, determines who gets Bingo first.