Old 06-06-2012, 07:40 PM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by kiffie2413 View Post
I got mine, but am a lil confused...(nothing new there...lol)..the twists all have diff board members names on the bags, but the squares all have my own label, and each bag has all diff squares, not all 12 the same like we sent in...as I haven't done this swap before is it that for each set we send in, we send all the same, but then we get back all different? I thought that for each set of 12 squares of same fabric I would get back one set of 12 all the same that someone else sent in. I actually LIKE that they are all different, so this works great for me, just goes to show how different things can be interpreted...(Um, go with it, ok...sounds better to me than my saying "I am toony loony and now everyone here on QB knows it for sure!!).
Anyways, love all the different squares I got and I did need more masculine themed fabrics! Twists all great, too!!
Thanks again to our super hostess for all your hard work!!!
Kif

Yes that is correct.. You send in 12 sqs and you will get ONE sq back from TWELVE DIFFERENT members... ( mine is the same way.. )

the twist will be swapped baggie for baggie, since they already have 'different' strips, for every baggie you send in you get someone elses.. So if you send in three baggies you will get ONE baggie from THREE DIFFERENT members..

Clear as mud... ?