View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 08:10 AM
Caroline S

Smile

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok View Post
oh you lucky dog.....that is just lovely!
Thanks Jacquie. My DD and I spent half a day yesterday cleaning and repairing the cabinet. The cabinet drawers frame came loose while I was moving it. My bad, but I wanted to get it out of the truck before it rained. The right side irons has small wheels on the bottom which were frozen. It took DD about 1/2 hour, Liquid Wrench and a small channel lock priers to free them up. Every movable part on the treadle irons were oiled and everything moves freely. We had to fill the holes on the bottom of the cabinet top where the drawers frame came loose and the screws came out. It looks as if they had been repaired sometime in the past. My chore for today is to sand over the wood putty so we can remount the drawers frame to the cabinet. Sometime in the distant past a child had done some "artwork" on the drawers. We are going to leave the artwork intact. Gonna have to do a little furniture arranging so we can bring the WW8 into the house.
Attached Thumbnails 2012-06-05-wheeler-wilson-no.-8-009.jpg   2012-06-05-wheeler-wilson-no.-8-010.jpg