Old 06-07-2012, 02:47 PM
Havplenty

Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
Krystyna-I love all of the seahorses ...
Hav~I know you are ignoring me.....and I don't know HOW you keep those damn (yes I said it) those DAMN ps squares straight....was trying to make something and it is just NOT cooperating and lining up correctly and I even tried to "press"....you know, with that IRON thingy.......
~where are the seahorses???? i missed those also. what post are they?

~and who said the ps squares had to be straight?? my iron has attacked my several times and left burn marks so i am leaving it alone.

~yep i used to do tea dying in my garment sewing days and it can be nice as long as it comes out even.

~i am feeling a bit stressed so i am brewing up a gallon of mint & chamomile tea and a gallon of orange spice & ginger tea. i am hoping one of these will serve the purpose of keeping me from the gigantic margaritas that are dancing around in my head.

~i am preparing to go up to indianapolis to go job hunting. i called a friend about lodging at her home. she in turn tells me there's a company where i live that she is interested in working. so she may be living at my apartment and i living in her home during the work week and we both commuting home (4 hrs) on the weekend. oh what fun.

okay off to finish organizing my space.

Last edited by Havplenty; 06-07-2012 at 02:57 PM.