Thread: Wrist problem
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 06:06 PM
Christine-

Originally Posted by Suz View Post
I agree with Suze9395 and PastorPatti, see a chiropractor. When you call for an appointment, ask if he/she can do extremities. Some will only do the neck, back and breastbone and will often do the same adjustment regardless of your painful area. It is non-invasive and would be my first choice before pills and cutting.

I had trouble/pain in my jaw/ear (and chewing) and was told it was TMJ and would require surgery. My chiro put on a finger cot and adjusted my jaw, obviously with my mouth hanging wide open. Did he fix it, yes. He is my first choice of defense.

Recently, I was experiencing pain under my left rib cage. They medicals thought it was a kidney or spleen. My chiro said (over the phone) it was a floating rib, adjusted it myself and the pain is gone.

Guess I am just shy of the "pill pushers" and "cutters". Try alternative first. A good chiro will back out when he/she cannot help you.

Suz
I agree 100%! My chiropractor told me most carpel tunnel problems he sees in his office are started at the vertebrate between the shoulder blades. The nerve branches out to the wrist from that area of the spine, and when the vertebrate is misaligned there, you'll see the start of carpel tunnel symptoms.