Old 06-07-2012, 07:42 PM
EmiliasNana

Default Put on your sunglasses please, cuz Nana loves you very much !

I finally finished binding my DGD "big girl bed" quilt (first pic). The second & third pic is of her youth bed quilt that I had no sooner finished when my son & DIL decided to put her in a twin. Oh well. The last pic is what started it all. I wanted to make her a name banner that would help her learn how to spell her name. As a cute side-note: When my son was putting her to bed one night shortly after hanging the banner he asked her each letter in turn. Once he was finished he asked her if she knew what it spelled. She replied, "It spells: Nana loves you very much." I could'nt have wished for a better answer! I had so much fabric left from the 2 jelly rolls that I was able to make all the quilts to match. Her bedroom is painted a bright banana yellow! Oh yes, I also made her a white valance with a green rod pocket and colorful squares across the hemline. Glad to go on to other projects with other colors...................

[ATTACH=CONFIG]340542[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]340543[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]340544[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]340545[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails completed-emilia-quilt.jpg   emilia-rainbow-quilt-1.jpg   emilia-rainbow-quilt-back.jpg   emilias-wall-hanging-2.jpg