Old 06-08-2012, 07:05 AM
margecam52

I have a TL18LS (LizzieStitch regulator). The TL18 you looked at...has a stitch regulator of sorts, and you know what...I have to put my Lizzie in the original stitch regulated mode to use my Qbot... had I known that, I would have gotten the TL18 machine.

I've had my Lizzie (my 2nd longarm) since 2009 & truly love it! We have a TinLizzieLongarm group on yahoo. The TL machines don't have any more or any fewer learning issues, mechanical issues than other, much more expensive machines.

the TL products use the same bobbins, needles, etc. as the Gammill machines. They are a very solid machine. I am not affiliated with TL company, just love my lizzie.

Originally Posted by ejpkam View Post
So I had it all set up to purchase a tin Lizzie 18 on steel grace frame then chickened out. It wasn't the price that was a great deal4,999 new it was the unknown lol. I kept getting such mixed reviews on the tin Lizzie & that made me nervous & the fact it was being shipped to my house & we had to set it up yikes"". So to make a long story short I'm gonna go with th handiquilter sweet 16 and I feel really good about it!!