Old 09-18-2009, 10:43 AM
bebe

This happended to me 2x with my original quilter. the first time she forgot to do a piece of it. Itold her and she said she would do that area for me if i sent it back. i never got around to it so there sits my Quilt with an area not Quilted. Not very visable but i know where it is and it mostly sits in my closet.
2nd Quilt same Quilter different verse. I get this Christmas throw back and you can see all the starts and stops and again another whole are was missing quilting. I called her and asked what had happended to my Quilt and told her i was not satisfied with her workmanship. She proceeded to tell me she has been ill and her husband is now doing the Quilting. i told her I did not know that. :shock: :shock: i went on to tell her how disappointed i was for the last 2 times nad I would not send her another quilt in the future. I also told her I would not be sending her any $$ for the quilting because it was not up tp par. I never thought of taking out the stiches and getting it re-quilted. I got so frustrated seeing my Quilt lying around i put it in a trash bag and gave it to Thrift shop to sell. I am sure someone snatched it up.

I understand your frustration after you put all your love and work into it and it is a Flop!!!
I would not wait to long to talk to her. You have several options call her and ask for #$$ back, take out the stiches and let her redo it or find another Quilter who can do the job better!!!!! Tell her how you feel and give her options as to how you would like this remedied.

What does the front look like can I see a pic??????