Old 06-08-2012, 04:44 PM
Crazy Quiltin Robin

Thank you all for the kind comments about the crazy quilt I sent to jillnjo .... crazy quilt is my passion .... I love doing it ..... Nancy, the little picture in the center is of a beautiful little girl and her doll ...I found the pic on line and printed it off on my computer .... I felt it was appropiate for a doll quilt (ha ha ha) ..... and the colors went with the colors I wanted to make the quilt .... the ribbon embroidery I love to do .... Krystyna did you recognize any of your lace in the quilt? .... the white mother of pearl buttons came from my mommas collection of old buttons .... some are new like the turquoise mum .... but it fit good ...I love the feeling I get when I create a crazy patch .... you might say it connects me with my momma and my granny as they both did this too and both are gone to heaven .... they watch me work .... thanks again everyone .... and Nancy I am so glad you love the little mini
oh yes and to make it look oldish you steam press the whole thing just make sure you have a cloth over the fabric and the ribbon embroidery so it dont burn ......