Old 06-08-2012, 06:26 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Hello All ... anyone remember me?
I haven't forgotten you ... life has been crazy-busy ... and like some of my other PC-Sisters, my back has been bothering me. I know why .... too much garden work!!! At least this time I know why ... whereas sometimes I'm in agony and saying, why?

I haven't done any PCs for oh so long! I really feel like I'm going into remission!!
Spare time this week was to getting entries ready for one of our local Fairs. Took my entries in today and then pick them up on Sunday. And this weekend there's a gazillion other things on the agenda. This afternoon I had the pleasure of going to a quilt show. It was the first time for this Guild to have a show ... over 160 quilts, plus 35 heritage quilts, plus several flimsies. The tea room was outside, and at the edge of a butterfly garden! All the tea tables had table topers in the centres to add to the atmosphere! Well done, for a first show!!!

I see I have a lot of threads to catch up on with GGal now posting her FWS' ... and of course others, and the PC threads too.

Gradually, I'll be back ....... I miss youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!