Old 06-09-2012, 07:42 AM
yayaquilts

Where is everyone?!?!

Did you all fall asleep in the club car after eating all those goodies!?!?!?! Guess I am the only one copying step 4--of course, most of you are way ahead of me, as I haven't actually started working on this Mystery quilt! (no one had posted when I started my reply! Glad to see a few of you are awake afterall!!!)

I haven't been able to do a lot of sewing lately do to recovering from some surgery--but feeling pretty good so should be able to get b ack in the swing of quilting soon-much to my hubby's dismay!! He just doesn't get my love of sewing and quilting and fabrics!!

I still need to put the border on the last Mystery Train quilt and then finish; sandwich and quilt my quilt for the Quilter's Swap; finish several boom blocks; sew all the steps for the QCA's MQ6-I've just started step 1 on this one!: finish a "maxi" ruffled skirt for my DGD; and........my list is so long! I will make this one, too, though, as I just loved the last one and have no doubt this new one will be so cute! Hope to get some sewing in this weekend.