View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 12:58 PM
Rosyhf

Default Two Kitties and a Turtle

Here are the kitties I said I would upload to go witht the article at this thread. I am posting here because this is not quilting but dolls etc.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1...s-t191206.html

These kitties were the ones you buy on a panel to cut out and sew. I made placemats with the other two large cats in the above thread.

I might as well show you the latest project as well. I just love turtles and my little Maggie pin cushion was such a successful pattern, that I decided to make large pirate turtles. I call them Pirates because they are loaded with sunken treasure from the bottom of the ocean (in my fantisy world Lol). I have finished drafting and tweaking the pattern and am getting ready to write the instuction.

I made two pirate Turtles. Atlas and Atina. She is at the store and I don't have a pic of her but will get one when I deliver the patterns and upload. She is decorated diffrently than Atlas. This is Atlas and I am showing you his belly too lol...he wears a tag that says...."Hi, I'm Atlas" on the other side of his tag it says....irate treasure"

He has large and medium brilliant beads all around his shell, two strands hanging down his shell, all down his neck and a small bag of jewels hanging behind his tail from under his shell.
Attached Thumbnails dsc00001.jpg   dsc00002.jpg   dsc00003.jpg   dsc00004.jpg