Old 06-09-2012, 05:45 PM
sahm4605

My problem is when I have to go to a lqs with a stroller (used to be more of a problem when my kids were much smaller). they have many "crooked" rows and when you get to the end of one it is really hard to turn the corner and its pritty much useless to do so when they have bolts on the floor 4-6 deep. They have a wonderful and very extensive selection of all fabrics, but I would like to see more fabric on shelves. even if the fabric was so squished the only way to move it would be with dynamite. I would also love to see most of the citch stuff that they have decorating the place go away, my kids wont stop touching it, it is a little tiresome to have to keep telling them please don't touch this or that. The stuff they are selling I am fine with "yelling" at them about but other junk just drives me nuts. I would also love to see a small section with crayons or paper or blocks for kids to be occupied with. (I would stay longer and buy more if this was the case. but that is just me.) I almost hate to take my kids to the fabric store. Joanns and walmart are bad enough but at least they have carts to confine my kids. and the bolts are stacked in two rows and the bottom is about 4" from the bottom or flat on the floor type shelves. which is hard to see. especially when there are bolts on the floor 4-6 deep in front of the shelves (the shelves are so packed that you couldn't fit a piece of paper on the shelf between the bolts).