Old 06-10-2012, 12:42 AM
BizzieLizzie

[QUOTE=Janis;5276583]
Originally Posted by BizzieLizzie View Post
Hi Janis, thank you. I am so lucky that my son was with me that day, otherwise, I would have walked right past it as it was in an obscure part of the shop and not at all noticeable. You mention numbers on the tension. Where would I find those numbers if they are there? Please can you tell me and I'll have a look.

If there are numbers on the tension dial, they are in a circle around the dial. Mine doesn't have them, and I don't pay attention to the numbers on my other machines. If the tension needs adjusting, I just turn the dial which way I need to in able to correct the tension. As you notice, there is just a dial for the length of stitch, and no numbers. You just turn the dial to see what length of stitch you want, and leave it there.
Happy sewing!
Hi Janis,

I have just had a peek and there doesn't appear to be any numbers anywhere except for the serial number. I guess it will be a case of trial and error? How far do you turn the dial? I am guessing in small increments? I'll have a go one day and see how it sews.