Old 09-18-2009, 05:16 PM
Chele

Ideas for future doll quilt swaps. I'm thinking of a November/December combined swap since this is usually a busy time for everyone. Here are a few ideas I've had. Feel free to vote on your preference.

1. November/December Doll Quilt Swap: Secret Santa rules. You won't know your partner, but in addition to your doll quilt you'll include a gift for the holiday season. It can be handmade or purchased. Approximate value is $20USD.

2. November/December Doll Quilt Swap: Secret Santa rules again, but you make or purchase an ornament for your partner's tree. For those that don't celebrate Christmas, it could be a pretty, small quilted ornament for decoration.

3. November/December Doll Quilt Swap: "Hey Chele, don't fix it if it ain't broke." Leave it as a monthly swap and none of this secret stuff." Then it would be a November AND December swap. Sames rules as usual.

4. Switch it up a bit. No mutual partners. It will all be a great secret. Everyone will send their address to me and I'll send everyone their partner info.

Votes are appreciated! I could never do this without all of you! :D I hope you all don't mind that I plan on stealing all your past designs! They've all been so great! Now if I can just pull them off half as well as you did...