View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 03:56 AM
promenades

I bought the Crown Jewel for several reasons. Local (50 miles local) support from my QS I purchased it from. I have Lupus, RA, AS and IBM (all auto immune disease) and after a long battle, I am now bale to get back to sewing embroidering and quilting. I used to play fiddle and train/ride/show horses also. But the two later ones I am no longer able to do. So I am so excited I am able to do the quilting/embroidery/sewing thing again. After a long chat with my doctor I decided (my DH also) to get a longarm. It is very hard on my shoulders/wrist/elbows to quilt on my sewing machine. I know I have bad days so it was very important to me to get the Quiltmotion software. Babylock had just what I needed at a price that was with in reason and I got an awesome deal for the whole setup I wanted. After being a person that used to go 150% it is hard not to be able to do things you used to do. So getting back this one thing is the biggest thing ever for me. I compared cost of sending my quilts out to be quilted and decided to buy. So, getting a LA also opened up doors for me in just a very big way. I am hoping it will be here by the end of the week or first part of next week as they are going to deliver and set up for me. Every one has their reasons for getting or not getting a LA. I just so excited!