View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 09:07 PM
Jim's Gem

I just pulled this quilt out of the dryer. I am going to give it to my Mother in Law. Last summer she took all her children and their spouses on an Alaskan Cruise. I bought this kit at one of the quilt shops that I visited.
Tomorrow we are gathering at her home to celebrate all the September birthdays. Hers was the 8th, Mine is Sunday the 20th and DH's is Tuesday the 22nd, SIL was the 2nd her son the 29th and her DH was August 30.
It will be first time that all my children will be together since my 2nd daughter got married 2 years ago. My eldest daughter returned from a year in Iraq 2 weeks ago. She has seen all her siblings one at a time but tomorrow all will be together along with DH's brother, and one son, his mom and step dad and his sister, her Dh and son, as well as My 2 son-in-laws and my #3 daughters boyfriend. It should be fun!!!!
We are then going to go to Disneyland (Dh, DD#1 and I) on Monday and Tuesday (same plus DD#2 and her Dh and DD#1 DH)
I'm sure that I will be exhausted!!!!

The back of the quilt. I used a couple of leftover critter blocks
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9572[/ATTACH]

My label, done on my embroidery unit
[ATTACH=CONFIG]48495[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-9095.jpe   attachment-9572.jpe   attachment-48495.jpe