Thread: RAK Thank You!
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 09:44 AM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Man, oh, man! Isn't summer supposed to be a time for relaxing? OK. Technically, it's not summer for a few more days. I am so jammed up I can hardly breathe! Aside from being so completely backed up on my business sewing, now my entire house is in chaos with my reorganization. What a nightmare! Aside from the dining room table being covered, now I have one of the sofas completely covered. It just gets worse and worse and worse!

My garden is a mess and if I don't get some things planted, they'll be dead before I know it.

During the last downpour we discovered a horrible leak in the roof ... and that is going to be major $$$$ which we don't have on hand right now.

And just to round out the merriment, my husband has worked for our city for over 30 years and now they are on the brink of going broke and the union decided to give the administration some major concessions ... so there goes a major chunk of his retirement -- not that he can even think about retiring until he's 99! And the guys who work in his department and another next to it are planning a class action suit ... guess where they're coming to plan it? EEEEEKKK!

It's almost 2:00 pm and I still haven't eaten breakfast.