View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 04:49 AM
CarolinePaj

Hi Everyone,

You should all have your partners name, boardname and address now. If you have not received a partner please let me know though I am sure I got you all.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remember to let me know when you post your needlecase to your partner and when you receive a needlecase from your partner - this is very important as I don't want to chase up items that have been sent and received!

Remember that all needlecases must be posted by the 29th June 2012 - NO LATER - If you are having problems please please contact me..... there is nothing that cannot be fixed!

Can you please remember to put a note in with your needlecase as this is a secret swap and you are not sending to the person who is sending to you.... so at the moment I am the only person who knows who is sending to whom.... so your swap person needs to know who you are to say thank you.

Manners Please remember to thank the person who sends your needlecase. They have spent time and put love into making these items so a thank you is the least we can do.

Okay... no more moaning and nagging from me..... let's all have some fun!

Hugs

Caroline