View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 05:46 PM
Lois-nounoe

Know what you mean, Tiffany. My hubby isn't trained very well either. And I TOO spread stuff everywhere I work! :oops: But as long as he doesn't care or help I don't worry too much unless someone is coming to my house. We always tell everyone to call the night before so we can be sure we are home but it also gives me time to at least find chairs for everyone to sit down and straighten up somewhat. :lol: All my kids are in Florida, we live in Maryland, and hubby's kids don't bother. Shame, but that's how it is. Hubby is retired, for the second time, 8) and we spend quite a bit of time outside with the barn work. Seems we are always getting hay, feed, groceries, or just procrastinating cause it's too cold or to hot! :lol: But we live a quiet pretty good life and that is what counts the most. Besides if we have to put everything away each time we stop and get it all out each time we start we wouldn't have ANY time to quilt, craft, or whatever we want to get into at the time would we? "An uncluttered house is the sign of a boring home" I read somewhere. Well life sure isn't boring around here!! :lol: