View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 08:07 PM
judy363905

Very nice..Love your sun flowers with your bird house... I am not familar with the English PP method you used. Will haveto see if I can find the information your quoted. Your six also look lovely together.. This is such fun..Now 18 days to new block..

Judy in Phx, AZ
Originally Posted by Jenniky View Post
Judy Nice Block Aren't Birdhouses fun I like the browns you used. Brown fabrics have always been my favorite.

So I finished working on my block today. Seeing we are at the half way point I decided I would also post a picture of all my six blocks together. Wow only six more blocks togo.. As always once I post my block I dont want to hurry life along, but Im always looking forward to the beginning of the next month to see what new block is posted and what challenges it can bring. I started to do a PP birdhouse then I decided I would stick with the Applique method. I used English Paper Piecing for the birdhouse and the stems, vines and flowers are done using a method Muv (boardname) posted a how to in the tutorial section on this Board. Thanks for looking everyone and have a wonderful evening.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]341689[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]341690[/ATTACH]