View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 06:28 PM
Lois-nounoe

My ex was ultra BH&G and you would never know that I was like that also at one time! However after many years and then he-- raising I got if even a little piece of paper was in the wrong place I finally cracked! It is different if you have some help but with three young sons, who didn't really care, and an outside job and NO help at ALL from the other half it sure gets old after a while. So I finally said "bye bye" and he went his own way. :lol: My "now" hubby is a real teddy bear. He doesn't mind as long as the "trees" in the fridge don't grow over into the stove and, though he doesn't really help, he doesn't complain. He even encourages me to do my own thing. So I guess there are some really good ones out there. :lol: We have a small horse farm with 9 ponies and horses (all ours and spoiled), lots of chickens, ducks, and geese, barn cats galore. Not to mention the spoiled like onlys 2 house cats, two parrots, and "road kill" turtle and fish. We don't eat our chickens as they are all "pets" but we do LOVE our own eggs! Cost more to feed the animals then pay our own expenses but that is our thing since the kids are so far away. As long as you have a loving spouse that is all that really counts.