View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 07:26 AM
romanojg

You can find cards on ebay for it. You'll probably need the magic box to see them which won't work on any operating system after XP; I tried. You could ask her who did the servicing and call them to see what they say about the condition of the machine and if the value is right and also check to see if any are on ebay; it'll give you a price point. Vikings are great machines; I have a Viking #1 (for sale since I can't afford 2 machines and I have the Ruby) a Ruby, and a mega quilter. You can check your area and get classs; if not from a viking dealer than another store having embroidery classes. Most don't care what machine you have. We also have a sew and vac place here that has them. To me that price sounds really good.

If you get it check the feet; most of the ones you use on the #1 can also be used on others. All of my #1 feet could be used on the Ruby except for the walking foot. I bought the new dual interchangeable walking foot for it. I'm not sure what hoops will work but if you search around on Vikings website they have a list of what hoops go with what machines. I can never go right to it when I need to.

Last edited by romanojg; 06-13-2012 at 07:28 AM.