Old 06-13-2012, 05:39 PM
lawsonmugs
Power Poster

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S View Post
I just checked the tracking on the pkg I sent out. I mailed it on the 11th and just found out it left NH today. That is slow. I could have driven my scooter and got it to the next state faster than that. I hope my sp gets it by the end of the wk.

The last two swaps I have spent over the 10.00 limit (I know thats a no-no) and still have not been able to send out large swaps. I hope my sp likes them anyways. One of my problems, I do not always make something homemade, but buy something someone else has made. That really puts the cost up, but I don't always have the time.

I am going to start making 3 clown costumes for myself, dd, dh to wear for the 4th of July parade. We are going to ride our scooters. My town is celebrating the holiday on June 30, so don't have much time.
Don't try to keep up with others. Just send items that you would want to recieve. We are not in this to see who can send the most. That wouldn't be fair to those of us that are on a fixed income. i'm sure what you send is fine. Mary