View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 08:17 PM
ejpkam

Wink HQ sweet 16 --my review!

Well I finally got the sweet 16 from ups man today. Ive been playing on it all day thought I'd let u all kno my personal reviews so far 4 all of u who are thinking of purchasing one. First off the table is very heavy and u really need two pple to maneuver. The midarm slides right in very easily & the actual set up is pretty fool proof. The threading wasn't bad at all & I've got that down pat. The computer software is touch screen & very straight forward u don't need a lot of computer lingo to work your way around it I love the fact that it has diagnostic for trouble shooting too bad none for the tension lol!! I did have to mess with a little bit with the tension but I'm sure some of u pros can get it faster than me! Overall I'm really happy with I'm not 100 percent happy with the table the legs do not want to lock in place easily & I had a near disaster.. But all is well. I do think I will stick with the heavier king tut thread it sewed better to me than the silk brand they sent with it. I must say I'm a complete novice to Fmq but in just an hour I was making circles with it so I'm soo excited about the possibilities !!