View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 09:55 PM
Kitsie

Anytime, Rebecca, as long as you don't drool all over them! Thank you for the compliments! If ever you do do one, please learn to paper piece with freezer paper the Twiddletails way! I will never do it any other way - no tearing off bits of paper or anything! That's what makes the blocks so accurate. Try one or two just for fun!
C'mon Rebecca, do it, do it, DO IT!

http://www.twiddletails.com/store/index.php?main_page=page&id=21

Oh and my "studio" is the kitchen of my old "double wide". Living alone, I never have to clean it away! But yes, with Grandad's old kitchen table making an "L" and the little machine table in the corner I have a great set-up! Rack of drawers under the left table and all is hand - though I make myself get up to use the iron! Never in my life have I been organized for myself, but its all part of the fun! Sorry, sweets, yer on yer own for that!

Originally Posted by burchquilts View Post
You may call those "simple" but I call them "simply fabulous"! You are so organized! Wanna come work on my sewing studio? LOL! I am so interested in these quilts (I LOVE Civil War repros) but just don't have the patience to do one. But I can drool over yours, right?

Last edited by Kitsie; 06-13-2012 at 10:00 PM.