View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 02:33 AM
JustAbitCrazy

Originally Posted by Lady Diana View Post
Jenel,
Call Amy Smith at Brubakers ..site is brubakerssewing.com I have purchased three machines from them. Two were slightly loved.....they have machines during quilt markets that they sell for great prices after using them for demos.
I purchased a 6600 from them that was only a few weeks old....the customer decided on the 7700. they gave me a great price and warranty...They also sell all machine accessories at reasonable prices, then you get 15% off if you belong to the janome 6500 yahoo group. They provide great service and take care of their customers. No sales tax and most of the time free shipping. I am not connected with them, but wished they were in Texas, I would shop there all the time. They do have other machines besides Janomes, check out their site. I have a Janome 3160 with auto thread cutter, which is a must for piecing. It is light weight. I take it to quilt classes and love the features. I know you have a budget, but since you know you want to quilt, I would look for a used 6600. I have two, one for cabin, other for home.
Call Amy.
Diana in TX
Agree! Brubakers has great deals on lots of machines, and they seem great to deal with.