Old 06-14-2012, 04:22 AM
Jenniky

Originally Posted by Pam H View Post
I'm back!! Ireland was so amazing!! My luggage was so much heavier than I had planned. You ladies who stowed away in my luggage owe me lots of $$$ for the extra heavy baggage fees!
LindaC, I hope you were able to get a photo of the hands. I didn't take one and I just now read the post about it. I love, love, love your country! The land, the water and where the 2 meet, the mountains, the castles, the people, the sheep, the food....I could go on and on!
Hopefully tomorrow I will get some pictures posted of the quilt show and of my tour around the country. I printed off the latest instructions. Now I need to get to work on step 3 and 4. To add to that I took 2 classes at the quilt show so I also have a Monet type wallhanging and a wool bag to finish. Hmmm....how to prioritize. I am caught up on my email, phone messages and The Bachelorette. Now to catch up on my sleep. I'm soooooo tired!
Be sure to try the Irish chocolates I left for everyone.
Welcome back Pam and Everose.... we will have to have a few glasses of wine and you can share your adventures with us. I would love to visit Ireland and see the castles also. The Irish chocolates are fabulous thanks for bringing some back for us. I will have to run up and down the spiraling stairs in the observation car a few times to work off the pounds.. the exercise car mysteriously detached itself from the train so I will have to improvise. LOL . Everose your snowmen are awesome and we need to get you one of those harmless traps for your one bunny and after he/she is caught move it a great distance away to a field where it can find happiness and some bunny buddies.

Urgodschild2 interesting combination you came up with

Coopah- I have a lot of back pain and hip pain that I deal with daily. Warm moist heat is the best thing that I have found and lots of stretching..slow and steady to keep from stiffing up. I take a prescribed pain medication however the other things I do stretching and moist heat help so I dont have to take as much pain medication.
All the pictures of the quilt block contest are posted in the Contest and Challenges section of the board. Don't forget to check them out and send your votes into Patrice.

Have a wonderful day ladies will check in later this evening and enjoy refreshments in the club car.

Last edited by Jenniky; 06-14-2012 at 04:35 AM.