Old 06-14-2012, 04:28 AM
nikki128

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
I know this has been covered before, but yes, the $10 is out of pocket. Then most of us add stuff we make or that we've stockpiled. And a lot of us shop dollar stores and use coupons so the cost isn't over $10.

I've been really busy reorganizing my stash ... so far only got three shelves done ... they are two bolts deep.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]341815[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]341816[/ATTACH]

And here is part of the other side of my studio ... boxes of t shirts for embroidering on top and some finished veils below ... just a tiny piece ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]341817[/ATTACH]
Krystyna your stash is to die for. I love how you organized it. Are those shelves from Ikea? It really looks like you have a little fabric shop. How big is your sewing space?

I am looking forward to getting our new house so I can set up my sewing room. I am staying with the in-laws for a little bit and sharing my mother in law's sewing room. I would never show pictures of that LOL. Two quilter's stashes combined YIKES. The scary part is 1/2 of my original stash is in storage. So, I have no idea how I will fit it all in the new house. I guess when we start looking I look for BIG sewing area! Luckily dh is very understanding of my addiction.