Old 06-14-2012, 04:55 AM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Awwww, Quiltymom, I hope you're feeling better soon. You've been ill for too long. I will step up my work on a special package that is coming your way ... hopefully it will cheer you up a bit.

ToomanyUFOs, clown costumes??? Oh my gosh, you HAVE to post pix. We have to see this!!!

As for my stash, yes the shelves are from Ikea. At one time I had a very active eBay business selling Catholic artifacts from estate sales and on behalf of some convents and parishes so I really had to get shelves up. They are quite deep and wrap around two walls from floor to ceiling. Yes, from Ikea, but they don't make this type any more. I still have a couple of shelves with statues on them that I need to finish repairing and get sold and out of here. The other two walls have an L shaped desk that hold two of my machines. There are two plastic drawers underneath and a small filing cabinet ... and more bins of fabric and lace. It's a tiny space so every inch counts.

I'm glad that my photos will help you convince your hubbies that you need more fabric! Mine goes shopping with me and is a good bargain hunter. BUT ... no more shopping. I still have many, many, many more bins of fabric to sort through. Many. Besides quilting (and, of course, veil making) I make scarves, aprons and embroidered tea towels to sell. So happily all that fabric is a business expense -- we are incorporated in Delaware.