View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 06:37 AM
sassey

Default One of those days

Yesterday was one of those days my machine was really acting up or perhaps it was all operator error. First off had so much trouble cutting dresdens with my rotery cutter I ended up tracing and cutting with scissors I believe this is operator error as I always have trouble with rotory cutter but yesterday I tried all 4 of my cutters and just couldnt cut, one was brand new and one I changed the blade on still no luck. I think it might be lack of strength in my hands and arms so used my spring loaded scissors it took me forever to get it all cut. Well on to sewing first seam looked good but when I looked futher only the top was sewen bobin didnt sew at all redid that more problems sewing was a mess top thread jumped out of one of the threading holes re threaded sewed some more got a couple of the blades sewen and bobin thread broke it went like that all morning I dont know how many times I had to rethread my machine even tried new thread. Took a break and went back to sewing only for all my problems to repeat themselves I spent around 5 hours in my sewing room I got the blades for 1 dresden sewed and 4 sets of 5 blades sewen. Hope to have better luck today, i am trying to make patriotic table runners for my two girls If anyone has any suggestions as to why the thread keeps jumping out of the threading hole I would appreciate knowing.