View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 07:40 AM
QuilterMomma

Ok, since last post, they are in the mail right now! Jacquie, I put in my F8 to you but forgot my note. My fabric is for my daughter's quilt she does not know about. She is active in church and choir and loves the color orange. She is a teenager, the one in my avatar is who I am making this quilt for. It is a secret and I hope to give it to her for her birthday this year in November. Thanks.

I have received only 12 blocks, but can't define who two of the people are whom I have not received from.

I know Jacquie because I did not send a F8 to her, NDQuilts which I understand, MdmSewn'nSew who has reported but missing the other two. When I take photos, I will double check again for third time to define who I have not received from and report back.

Thank you ladies for all the wonderful blocks so far and hope you enjoy the ones I made for you. It was hard to send them off in the mail because I love the way everyone's fabric looked with the block I made and did not want to give them up, but I did so I was good. I am going to use the pattern I made most of yours on a round robin quilt I am trying to finish up. Should be neat as a border block. Also, i have lots of practice now making that block and have mastered it for sure.