View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 10:14 AM
works4me

Muv - the thistle looks great. I love the little "prongs". Definitely add to the prickly appearance.
SewExtremeSeams - Glad you are staying in touch. Are you any closer to pulling some fabric?
Jenniky - glad we spurred you to a decision. I like your project board but I see the deadline dates are in write-on wipe-off ink. For shame. All the rest of us stick to our finish dates, don't we? (Tongue very firmly, and somewhat painfully, in cheek.)

And I love your new idea. It never would have occurred to me that you were still a relative newby at quilting. You have attempted more than I have, that's for sure. I look forward to seeing progress on the new quilt as well as the original all done.

What do you do about labels? I do mine on the computer. I mostly use my own photographs and put them either on cream printer sheets or iron-on sheets. Am not too happy with the new batch of iron-on. It refused to stick to the background fabric and then ended up scorched. The label is going on the quilt anyway.