View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 12:41 PM
romanojg

Originally Posted by krysti View Post
Wow Judy; that link was VERY informative--thank you!!!!! It's nice to have an idea of where the machines run. If I were to purchase one, I think it would be the Ruby as well. $10K is WAY too much $ for me! And on a side note, I'm glad you treated yourself to something when your ex walked out on you--you deserve it, and sometimes it's those things that we do for ourselves that help us recover the most. Thanks again!
You are most welcome. I love my dealer; they have been the best LQS since the first time I walked in and they offered me coffee and told me to take my time and look around. My machine had only 7hrs of use on it so I got it as used and the owner is the repair person for Viking and a teacher there so I knew even those 7 hrs were used with love and care; she went with the Diamond. I only paid 4500 for mine and got a warranty and classes. I love it that they put their prices up for anyone to see; that's the way it should be. Not everyone wants to go from store to store trying to find out a rough price on things. Just show me what you got; that shouldn't be too hard. I love my Ruby and it was a great treat to myself and I'm having lots of fun learning. Our teacher even offers special classes for things we want along with our monthly club. Then last month the viking educator came for the whole day and taught; that was great. You can't beat great support from your dealer. Thanks for the good words too.