Old 06-14-2012, 05:03 PM
Everose

Greetings! I had respite this afternoon for Mom and I got to go get a fabric fix. Some things for my stash from Wal Mart. I have been having so much fun with the scrappy look that I might do another one, because I have that many scraps. Thanks everyone for such nice comments about my patriotic snowmen. Truly love the snowmen (as my house will show you) that it has been fun to put together.

Sunliten, love those colors and you should see my green collection. Love to make Christmas trees - in fact I have a couple UFO's that have trees in them. I'm going to have to stop looking at fabrics because I can think of a hundred uses for collecting them. I don't have as much self control as you do.

KD, the dream will come true if you want it to. So keep dreaming and talking about it and it will be.

Watching "the furry" eat clover again. I might have to put fences up around my garden things. Is there anything they won't eat??? I think this one needs a diet.

Time to get some fabric cut - happy sewing ladies. (Oh the brownies were wonderful, sorry if I just left the crumbs - don't have them in the house to often because I can't stop with one.)