View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 08:21 PM
twinkie
Power Poster

We are having company from Florida at the beginning of next month. Soooo, I decided I would clear out and spruce up the spare bedroom. These people haven't ever been in our home before and they are related to my DH. Thus, I want to make a decent impression. We removed 36 vintage and antique sewing machines (mostly Singer). Some have been refurbished and some are waiting the attention of a well meaning husband. So, I don't guess you can have too many but I think he (DH) is pressing his luck. I think I will have a garage sale soon LOL.

Originally Posted by skothing View Post
Okay I admit it I can,t turn down a bargain on a good machine. Yesterday I had 30 minutes before I needed to be leaving for work after running several errands. SOOOOOOO what would a quilter that has 13 machines already, do? Yes in dee de , I went to a thrift store. IT WASN,T my fault. It fallowed me home. I found a Bernina 730 record with 10 feet and the tray that swings around. Oh my it was $24.95. I almost fainted. It was made in 1968 and I am having it cleaned and beautified this Friday one day service. I can,t wait to play on it.

So the question IS: Can a person have to many machines?