View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 12:42 AM
Feathers-N-Fur

Originally Posted by greenini View Post
I had thought I don't have enough space for one. How much room space do those of you with Baileys estimate it takes?
My idea for a place for my frame, my DH hates this idea, is to get an older 20-24 foot camp trailer and gut the inside, and set my frame up in there. My frame currently gets partially disassembled and stored behind the living room couch when not in use. Then the family moans and groans when I set it up, taking the whole living room, for a couple of days. I think the camp trailer idea is great. Would give me space to leave my frame up, away from the house for a total cost of less than $1,000. My DH hates it because he doesn't want to do the demo, but I'm confident I can do that myself. He also says it will clutter up the yard. Too bad, he has 3 stock trailers, a flat bed trailer, a dump trailer, a camp trailer and a farm truck that moves 5 times a year, I can have a quilting trailer. LOL. There are solutions that don't require a dedicated room to have a frame, just be creative. He said I could keep it on the covered deck, that's not happening.