Old 06-15-2012, 04:50 AM
Havplenty

Originally Posted by joejoe31
Well Iam off to the doctors ....WoW what a different thing to do NOT....Med seemed to react so bad Iam swelled up like a damn balloon.Ugh . I just wanted everyone know that I pulled out my file on the package I sent and wow its still not there soooo mad ....but it had a long way to go .As for all the packages coming in NICE ....love the cheerful colors .seems the kids and trying to sew latley is what keeps me going oh and god and being addicted to the QUILTING BOARD lmao. Well iam off wish me luck.....Godbless everyone and those in the states with over abundance of rain ,hail , fire , All of mother natures furrys Iam praying I do hope it lets up. Jess OH this is the package info Iam soooo mad its been since MON and its only here its supposed to be way above me wayyyyy.
jess i truly hope that you can get some relief from your doctor visit. it is no party when you are sick and acting badly to your meds.[ATTACH=CONFIG]342170[/ATTACH] i offer my prayers for a speedy recovery.

the international packages usually take 7 to 10 days to arrive. usually you will not get any delivery info once the package leaves u.s. soil when you use the p.o. for mailing. i am not sure how it works if you use another method such as ups or fedex.

mary

[ATTACH=CONFIG]342171[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails untitled-get-well-balloon.png  
Attached Images