Old 06-15-2012, 08:56 AM
roseirish48

okay i have been following thread and writing down the instructions. Finally had a moment to choose my fabrics and get them cut. found a medium blue with cat heads and cattails on it for A/B is a blue-green mottle/C is white with red-yellow-blue paw prints/ D is a light blue with darker blue lines and squiggles on it. E is still being decided.
Got through the HST's okay and started on the 2 1/2 by 4 1/2 rectangles adding the 2 1/2 squares. got them done and started sewing the A-C and B-C sections together. But no way were they going to make a triangle with the C pieces when sewed together. Mr Rippit and I spent a few precious moments working together to correct this slight miscalculation. Back on track and got them joined to the C-D sections.
CUt the 12 rectangles and started sewing them together. Mr Rippit was feeling left out by this time but I have trouble sewing anything in the correct order. I had arranged the rectangles A-D-C-B but found them moving into every alternative position possible so Mr Rippit was soon very busy again. I have now caught up and waiting for next clue.
Can PaintbyJudy make that to sew everything together in whatever figuration suits you because I just know thats what i will end up doing to satisfy Mr Rippit insatiable appetite.