Old 06-15-2012, 06:51 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

MiraB ... oh dear, for your Humpty Dumpty adventure. Looks like you will have two machines going to the shop. Consider the old machine as a way to allow you to appreciate your newer ones even more (once they are back working again). I too hope that YOU are OK ... though with a machine falling on top of your, I fear!

OKSGlad ... your not so mini table topper is going to be beautiful. With all the goodies piled on top of it and in the coffin, no one will know what a beauty they are acquiring. If this is an auction you really do need to find a way to show it off a little more to raise the $$$ !!! Have fun with your kids of all ages !!!!!!! And what a special Father's Day this will be for your DH!

JanRN ... how was that FART? BTW didn't you know that all of QNSue's recipes are calorie free?

QNSue ... that recipe will be tried, tested and proven in the not so distant future! As you say, we can adapt it ... I don't think I eer follow a recipe to the n'th degree. Recipes are merely guides, aren't they? And you have me laughing at the instalment plan!!! A new one to me .... and I'd never heard of "muffin top" for the female figure til a few years ago!