View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 04:54 AM
WilliP

Good for you and others! I am disorganized at the moment --- living in unofficial son's family room and out of baskets from my storage unit combined with work schedule has me wondering if a tent might've been the better alternative. lol top off i am not the most organized at the best of times.

Originally Posted by psumom View Post
I must be weird. Before I start a project, I HAVE to clean up my work area. Otherwise, I just don't feel comfortable! I also cut up all my scraps into usable shapes as soon as I finish a project, whether it's a block or a quilt. Not that I don't lose things ocasionally....I do! I keep my fabrics in small plastic tubs, by color. I keep batting, books, rulers, and completed quilts in a chest of drawers. I keep the rest of my fabric in a closet. We put shelves from top to bottom on both ends, and they hold a lot! My machine(s) sit on the floor. Current projects hang from hangers, sometimes in a plastic bag if the pieces are small. It all works for me. Right now there's a quilt (in pieces) layed out on the floor....my design wall!